openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Default entity listener working in openjpa 1.2.2 ?
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 15:57:56 GMT
Hi Subash,
I am not aware of any issues associated with the default entity listeners.
We do have tests in our junit bucket for testing default entity listeners,
so I'm assuming things are working okay.  Can you provide more detail on
your environment, entity definitions, listener definitions, xml
configurations, etc?  A junit test would be the best way to demonstrate the
issue.  Thanks.

Kevin