openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolf <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the type parameter, 'X' for?
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:42:35 GMT
Thanks, Pawel,

Yes, I normally try to stick with just javax.persistence API, but I wanted
to force fetching entire object graph and I thought eager fetching would do
that, as shown here:

http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.0.3/apache-openjpa-1.0.3/docs/manual/ref_guide_perfpack_eager.html

Example 5.23, but it didn't work...  (I still had to iterate over
relationship Lists to provoke fetching of related entities)

Thanks,

   -Chris