openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to override the default openjpa persistence provider
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 06:00:56 GMT
Any idea on this please ? Please find my question posted in SO [1] . This
is regarding openjpa 2.2.0. And I think a custom provider class recognizes
as unknown.

Here is the code I found, this method evaluates to false for a custom
provider class as for example public class MyProviderImpl implements
PersistenceProvider, ProviderUtil

    private static boolean *isOpenJPAPersistenceProvider*(PersistenceUnitInfo
pinfo, ClassLoader loader) {
        String provider = pinfo.getPersistenceProviderClassName();
        if (StringUtils.isEmpty(provider) ||
PersistenceProviderImpl.class.getName().equals(provider))
            return true;

        if (loader == null)
            loader =
AccessController.doPrivileged(J2DoPrivHelper.getContextClassLoaderAction());
        try {
            if
(PersistenceProviderImpl.class.isAssignableFrom(Class.forName(provider,
false, loader)))
                return true;
        } catch (Throwable t) {
            log(_loc.get("unloadable-provider", provider, t).getMessage());
            return false;
        }
        return false;
    }