openjpa-users mailing list archives

From mysakjs <my...@us.ibm.com>
Subject generate jpa entities without schema name included in @Table annotation
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:57:26 GMT
Is there an option for org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ReverseMappingTool that
will effectively avoid adding the schema name for the @Table annotation on
generated entities?

I want to remove the schema name so the jpa entities don't have to be
updated in order to target an alternate set of schemas.  (instead we'll use
openjpa.jdbc.Schema to set the default schema in persistence.xml ).

-useSchemaName=false doesn't seem to help, as it only affects whether or not
the schema name is included in the generated class name.

Is there another property I can set for this, e.g. to avoid having to
post-process the entities to remove the schema name from the @Table
annotation?