openjpa-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InvalidStateException
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:03:43 GMT
Here it is, with this example i use kx_examenes_diagnostico persistence unit

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<persistence version="2.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_2_0.xsd">
    <persistence-unit name="kx_core" transaction-type="JTA">

        <jta-data-source>KXCoreDataSource</jta-data-source>
        <jar-file>../lib/kx-apps-model-1.0.jar</jar-file>
        <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>
        <properties>
            <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
value="mysql(batchLimit=-1)"/>
        </properties>
    </persistence-unit>

    <persistence-unit name="kx_ispconfig" transaction-type="JTA">

        <jta-data-source>ISPConfigDataSource</jta-data-source>
        <jar-file>../lib/kx-apps-model-1.0.jar</jar-file>
        <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>
        <properties>
            <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
value="mysql(batchLimit=-1)"/>
        </properties>
    </persistence-unit>

    <persistence-unit name="kx_mailing" transaction-type="JTA">

        <jta-data-source>MailingDataSource</jta-data-source>
        <jar-file>../lib/kx-apps-model-1.0.jar</jar-file>
        <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>
        <properties>
            <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
value="mysql(batchLimit=-1)"/>
        </properties>
    </persistence-unit>

    <persistence-unit name="kx_facturacion" transaction-type="JTA">

        <jta-data-source>FacturacionDataSource</jta-data-source>
        <jar-file>../lib/kx-apps-model-1.0.jar</jar-file>
        <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>
        <properties>
            <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
value="mysql(batchLimit=-1)"/>
        </properties>
    </persistence-unit>

    <persistence-unit name="kx_examenes_diagnostico" transaction-type="JTA">

        <jta-data-source>ExamenesDiagnosticoDataSource</jta-data-source>
        <jar-file>../lib/kx-apps-model-1.0.jar</jar-file>
        <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>
        <properties>
            <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
value="batchLimit=15, JoinSyntax=traditional"/>
            <property name="openjpa.Log" value="SQL=TRACE, Query=INFO"/>
            <property name="openjpa.ConnectionFactoryProperties"
value="PrettyPrint=true, PrettyPrintLineLength=80, PrintParameters=true"/>
        </properties>
    </persistence-unit>

     <persistence-unit name="kx_rhino" transaction-type="JTA">

        <jta-data-source>MyDataSource</jta-data-source>

2013/3/12 Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@gmail.com>

> [...]
> > Method)

> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.InterceptorHandler.invoke(InterceptorHandler.java:322)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.invoke(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:117)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.invoke(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:108)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> com.grupokx.examenesdiagnostico.controller.examenes.ExamenesIndexMBean_$$_javassist_52.onCellEdit(ExamenesIndexMBean_$$_javassist_52.java)
> > Method)

> > org.apache.el.MethodExpressionImpl.invoke(MethodExpressionImpl.java:274)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.el.ContextAwareTagMethodExpression.invoke(ContextAwareTagMethodExpression.java:96)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.primefaces.component.behavior.ajax.AjaxBehaviorListenerImpl.processArgListener(AjaxBehaviorListenerImpl.java:56)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.primefaces.component.behavior.ajax.AjaxBehaviorListenerImpl.processAjaxBehavior(AjaxBehaviorListenerImpl.java:47)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> > org.primefaces.event.CellEditEvent.processListener(CellEditEvent.java:55)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> javax.faces.component.behavior.BehaviorBase.broadcast(BehaviorBase.java:74)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> > javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.broadcast(UIComponentBase.java:407)
> javax.faces.component.UIData.broadcast(UIData.java:1596)
> > > > >>>>
> > javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastAll(UIViewRoot.java:1028)

> > javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplication(UIViewRoot.java:752)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationExecutor.execute(InvokeApplicationExecutor.java:38)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:170)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:117)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.listener.phase.CodiLifecycleWrapper.execute(CodiLifecycleWrapper.java:95)
> > > javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:197)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
> > > > >>>>
> > org.apache.tomee.catalina.OpenEJBValve.invoke(OpenEJBValve.java:45)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
> > > > >>>> > >>

> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*