openjpa-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InvalidStateException
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 18:09:41 GMT
Hi, as you suggested me, i posted this "JPA strange behaviour" on TomEE
mailing lists.
And here is their comments about this.

****"First mail from Romain Manni-Bucau"

Hi,

OpenJPA doesn't register any Synchronization (the way to do the work at
commit time) when you use UserTransaction this way
(ejbContext.getUserTransaction().begin();). So all tx work is not really
done at commit time.

basically calling ((EntityManagerImpl)
em).setSyncWithManagedTransactions(true); before persist will do the trick
but will import openjpa. To be able to get it automatically em needs to be
created after the transaction started.

After OpenJPA is not able to identify the id as an OpenJPA OID (because
that's simply an int), not sure what it can be here.

not really sure what's the issue ATM

****"Second mail from  Romain Manni-Bucau"

think more or less know,

in the mode you use it (hybrid between full JTA with EJB CMT and
RESOURCE_LOCAL) you have to clear the entitymanager with the end of the
method.

****"Third mail from Romain Manni-Bucau"

here was the issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-798

After this issue (TOMEE-798) i could run the test project without any
problem.

Resume: This was a TomEE issue and now is FIXED on TomEE 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks for all guys.

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*