openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolf <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistence units
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:20:26 GMT
Kp,

At the risk of hijacking your thread - I would like to add some
specificity to your question..i.e.
let's say I want to create two separate JAR projects, each has their
own set of entities and persistence unit and, in fact, separate
persistence.xml.  Will this work in a webapp when both resulting jars
are added to the WAR's WEB-INF/lib?  Or must you only have a single
persistence.xml in a given webapp and must implement some merging
process in the build script?

Thanks,

    -Chris