openjpa-users mailing list archives

From crossbox <aubreyjvpr...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject DistributionPolicy help
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 20:51:05 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to openJPA and am trying out to figure out how to implement the
distribution policy.  Ideally I'd like to implement it based on context but
I can't find a good example of this anywhere.

Assuming a very simple set-up - I have identical customer tables on 2
databases and have configured the slice (slice1 and slice2) properties
correctly in the persistence.xml  - what would a sample distribution policy
look like for this? What properties of the context object can I use for this
?

Thanks,