openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Riccardo <riccardo.nim...@s2000.tu-chemnitz.de>
Subject Re: Problem with Criteria-API and fetch (properties of related entities are NULL)
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:39:52 GMT
If I run the query, I get exactly the result I expect. If I use the
find-Method the properties of the inventory are all filled with the right
values, also the user-object has the right id, but the other properties of
the user-object are just NULL.

If I access the other properties of the user via a getter a new SELECT is
executed by OpenJPA do load the values. So, everything works, but the
additional SELECT is to much in my opinion, since this leads to 1+N selects,
which is not necessary.