openjpa-users mailing list archives

From lbu <lburgazz...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA loggin in Karaf
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 09:33:10 GMT

lbuonline
1 post

Hi,
I'm trying to configure OpenJPA to properly work in Apache Karaf 2.3.0 and
everything seems to work well except the logging part as if I set the
following properties in the persistence.xml, the statement are obviously
logged in the console:

<properties>
    <property name="openjpa.Log"
value="DefaultLevel=TRACE"/>
    <property name="openjpa.ConnectionFactoryProperties"
value="PrintParameters=true"/>
</properties>

If I set the following properties in the persistence.xml, nothing is logged
in karaf's log file:

<properties>
    <property name="openjpa.Log"                         value="slf4j"/>
    <property name="openjpa.ConnectionFactoryProperties"
value="PrintParameters=true"/>
</properties>

I've also tried to configure a custom logger or to use log4j or common as
logger but then the bundle fails to start with the following error:

2013-03-01 10:00:37,360 | DEBUG | rint Extender: 1 |
BlueprintEventDispatcher         | ntainer.BlueprintEventDispatcher  136 | 7
- org.apache.aries.blueprint.core - 1.0.1 | Sending blueprint container
event BlueprintEvent[type=GRACE_PERIOD,
dependencies=[(&(&(!(org.apache.aries.jpa.proxy.factory=*))(osgi.unit.name=DATAPU))(objectClass=javax.persistence.EntityManagerFactory))]]
for bundle jpa-openjpa

Any hint?