openjpa-users mailing list archives

From ostwdd <ostoe...@strauss-it-consulting.de>
Subject AW: connecting to multible databases
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:38:07 GMT
Hello Rick,

thx, but this doesn’t work with managed transactions.

Any idea?

Olaf

Von: Rick Curtis [via OpenJPA]
[mailto:ml-node+s208410n7583088h17@n2.nabble.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 11. März 2013 20:49
An: ostwdd
Betreff: Re: connecting to multible databases

Define multiple persistence units?

Thanks,
Rick

--
*Rick Curtis*

  _____

below:

http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/connecting-to-multible-databases-tp75830
55p7583088.html

To unsubscribe from connecting to multible databases, click here
<http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscr
ibe_by_code&node=7583055&code=b3N0b2V3ZXJAc3RyYXVzcy1pdC1jb25zdWx0aW5nLmRlfD
c1ODMwNTV8MTAwNzk1MTkzMQ==> .

<http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_vi
ewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.Basic
Namespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.
NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_e
mails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml> NAML