openjpa-users mailing list archives: February 2013

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
sudhi Re: Inconsistent execution order of INSERT statements using cascading persist Fri, 01 Feb, 11:17
Chris Wolf Re: Running out of JDBC connections with openjpa-2.1.0 + Oracle-11g Fri, 01 Feb, 16:50
Chris Wolf Re: Running out of JDBC connections with openjpa-2.1.0 + Oracle-11g Fri, 01 Feb, 17:05
James Carman Re: Running out of JDBC connections with openjpa-2.1.0 + Oracle-11g Fri, 01 Feb, 17:13
Laird Nelson join-bad-col message key doesn't have corresponding message text Fri, 01 Feb, 17:50
Michael Dick Re: join-bad-col message key doesn't have corresponding message text Fri, 01 Feb, 18:15
ljnelson Re: join-bad-col message key doesn't have corresponding message text Fri, 01 Feb, 18:20
Chris Wolf What is the best practice for handling results from JPQL query? Fri, 01 Feb, 21:28
Craig L Russell Re: What is the best practice for handling results from JPQL query? Fri, 01 Feb, 23:14
mwalter Different version incrementation behavior (or bug?) Mon, 04 Feb, 14:00
Kevin Sutter Re: Different version incrementation behavior (or bug?) Mon, 04 Feb, 17:10
Chris Wolf Re: What is the best practice for handling results from JPQL query? Mon, 04 Feb, 21:19
Kevin Sutter Re: Running out of JDBC connections with openjpa-2.1.0 + Oracle-11g Mon, 04 Feb, 22:47
seba.wag...@gmail.com No foreign keys created by openJPA Tue, 05 Feb, 07:07
SRINIVASA REDDY Re: remove() followed by persist() inside transaction breaking unique constraint Tue, 05 Feb, 09:11
Kevin Sutter Re: No foreign keys created by openJPA Tue, 05 Feb, 14:58
Laird Nelson 2.2.1 bug when using COUNT and TYPE? Tue, 05 Feb, 16:35
Chris Wolf Cannot get ReverseMappingTool to work Tue, 05 Feb, 17:42
seba.wag...@gmail.com Re: No foreign keys created by openJPA Wed, 06 Feb, 02:54
Maxim Solodovnik Re: No foreign keys created by openJPA Wed, 06 Feb, 03:40
Maxim Solodovnik Re: No foreign keys created by openJPA Wed, 06 Feb, 04:00
Kevin Sutter Re: No foreign keys created by openJPA Wed, 06 Feb, 14:33
aroche Deleting based on CriteriaQuery Thu, 07 Feb, 10:26
aroche Re: Deleting based on CriteriaQuery Thu, 07 Feb, 10:48
Krishnaprasad Subbarao Request for help in fixing an issue in build time enhancement Thu, 07 Feb, 13:31
Chris Wolf Re: Cannot get ReverseMappingTool to work Thu, 07 Feb, 14:57
Kevin Sutter Re: Deleting based on CriteriaQuery Thu, 07 Feb, 14:58
aroche Re: Deleting based on CriteriaQuery Thu, 07 Feb, 15:07
Kevin Sutter Re: Request for help in fixing an issue in build time enhancement Thu, 07 Feb, 16:09
James Carman Re: Request for help in fixing an issue in build time enhancement Fri, 08 Feb, 01:46
Kevin Sutter Re: Request for help in fixing an issue in build time enhancement Fri, 08 Feb, 16:27
James Carman Re: Request for help in fixing an issue in build time enhancement Fri, 08 Feb, 20:57
seba.wag...@gmail.com OpenJPA has issues with table name "user" and Apache Derby database Sat, 09 Feb, 05:15
Jesse Farinacci Re: OpenJPA has issues with table name "user" and Apache Derby database Sat, 09 Feb, 13:11
Maxim Solodovnik Re: OpenJPA has issues with table name "user" and Apache Derby database Sat, 09 Feb, 14:52
seba.wag...@gmail.com Re: OpenJPA has issues with table name "user" and Apache Derby database Sat, 09 Feb, 20:37
seba.wag...@gmail.com Re: No foreign keys created by openJPA Sat, 09 Feb, 22:18
seba.wag...@gmail.com Re: OpenJPA has issues with table name "user" and Apache Derby database Sun, 10 Feb, 00:24
James Carman Re: No foreign keys created by openJPA Sun, 10 Feb, 06:30
seba.wag...@gmail.com Re: OpenJPA has issues with table name "user" and Apache Derby database Mon, 11 Feb, 07:35
jakefrog Re: Problem with JPA Criteria Mon, 11 Feb, 15:14
Kevin Sutter Re: Request for help in fixing an issue in build time enhancement Mon, 11 Feb, 15:29
Kevin Sutter Re: Problem with JPA Criteria Mon, 11 Feb, 15:33
Henno Vermeulen RE: No foreign keys created by openJPA Mon, 11 Feb, 16:29
jakefrog Re: Problem with JPA Criteria Mon, 11 Feb, 17:59
Alex How to get the reference of StoreContext Tue, 12 Feb, 14:14
Rick Curtis Re: How to get the reference of StoreContext Tue, 12 Feb, 14:25
Rick Curtis Re: OpenJPA has issues with table name "user" and Apache Derby database Tue, 12 Feb, 14:30
Alex Re: Re: How to get the reference of StoreContext Tue, 12 Feb, 14:30
Rick Curtis Re: Re: How to get the reference of StoreContext Tue, 12 Feb, 15:07
Alex Re: Re: How to get the reference of StoreContext Tue, 12 Feb, 15:38
Rick Curtis Re: Re: How to get the reference of StoreContext Tue, 12 Feb, 17:01
Riccardo Mapping of Derived Identities does not work Wed, 13 Feb, 03:39
Kevin Sutter Re: Mapping of Derived Identities does not work Wed, 13 Feb, 14:03
Riccardo Re: Mapping of Derived Identities does not work Wed, 13 Feb, 19:02
Kevin Sutter Re: Mapping of Derived Identities does not work Wed, 13 Feb, 19:39
Krishnaprasad Subbarao Is SELECT count(*) query syntax supported in OpenJPA Thu, 14 Feb, 12:34
Maxim Solodovnik Re: Is SELECT count(*) query syntax supported in OpenJPA Thu, 14 Feb, 12:41
Alex Re: Re: How to get the reference of StoreContext Thu, 14 Feb, 14:08
Krishnaprasad Subbarao Fw: Is SELECT count(*) query syntax supported in OpenJPA Thu, 14 Feb, 18:30
James Carman openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings Values... Thu, 14 Feb, 20:29
ljnelson Re: openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings Values... Thu, 14 Feb, 20:48
Kevin Sutter Re: openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings Values... Thu, 14 Feb, 20:49
James Carman Re: openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings Values... Thu, 14 Feb, 22:39
mwalter Re: Different version incrementation behavior (or bug?) Fri, 15 Feb, 09:16
Maxim Solodovnik MappingTool schema actions to drop database with Foreign keys Sat, 16 Feb, 02:20
Fabio Martelli Fwd: Sat, 16 Feb, 18:40
laudio.info openjpa, maven and persistence.xml. help me please Mon, 18 Feb, 16:37
Kevin Sutter Re: openjpa, maven and persistence.xml. help me please Mon, 18 Feb, 16:59
Krishnaprasad Subbarao Error in EntityManager.persist () if the database already contains a row with id=0 Mon, 18 Feb, 19:27
Rick Curtis Re: Error in EntityManager.persist () if the database already contains a row with id=0 Mon, 18 Feb, 19:58
Chris Wolf Re: Running out of JDBC connections with openjpa-2.1.0 + Oracle-11g Mon, 18 Feb, 20:32
shoevarek Auto generation of the WHERE clause Tue, 19 Feb, 04:23
Mario Ds Briggs Re: Auto generation of the WHERE clause Tue, 19 Feb, 04:35
Krishnaprasad Subbarao Fw: Error in EntityManager.persist () if the database already contains a row with id=0 Tue, 19 Feb, 08:50
Aitor Iturriondobeitia Re: openjpa, maven and persistence.xml. help me please Tue, 19 Feb, 09:49
Kevin Sutter Re: openjpa, maven and persistence.xml. help me please Tue, 19 Feb, 16:17
Kevin Sutter Fwd: Error in EntityManager.persist () if the database already contains a row with id=0 Tue, 19 Feb, 16:25
José Luis Cetina Re: openjpa, maven and persistence.xml. help me please Tue, 19 Feb, 16:28
Kevin Sutter Re: Fw: Error in EntityManager.persist () if the database already contains a row with id=0 Tue, 19 Feb, 16:31
James Carman PersistenceUnitUtil.getIdentifier() Implementation... Tue, 19 Feb, 19:43
James Carman PersistenceUnitUtil.getIdentifier() Implementation... Tue, 19 Feb, 19:45
James Carman Re: PersistenceUnitUtil.getIdentifier() Implementation... Tue, 19 Feb, 19:59
James Carman Re: PersistenceUnitUtil.getIdentifier() Implementation... Tue, 19 Feb, 20:11
Rick Curtis Re: PersistenceUnitUtil.getIdentifier() Implementation... Tue, 19 Feb, 22:12
Aitor Iturriondobeitia my fist openjpa porject / problem. help me please Tue, 19 Feb, 23:08
James Carman Re: PersistenceUnitUtil.getIdentifier() Implementation... Wed, 20 Feb, 01:07
Rick Curtis Re: PersistenceUnitUtil.getIdentifier() Implementation... Wed, 20 Feb, 02:33
Rick Curtis Re: my fist openjpa porject / problem. help me please Wed, 20 Feb, 02:34
Aitor Iturriondobeitia Re: my fist openjpa porject / problem. help me please Wed, 20 Feb, 07:50
Krishnaprasad Subbarao Re: Fw: Error in EntityManager.persist () if the database already contains a row with id=0 Wed, 20 Feb, 13:38
Rick Curtis Re: my fist openjpa porject / problem. help me please Wed, 20 Feb, 15:04
Boblitz John RE: Fw: Error in EntityManager.persist () if the database already contains a row with id=0 Wed, 20 Feb, 15:08
Krishnaprasad Subbarao RE: Fw: Error in EntityManager.persist () if the database already contains a row with id=0 Wed, 20 Feb, 17:32
shoevarek Re: Auto generation of the WHERE clause Fri, 22 Feb, 01:00
Aitor Iturriondobeitia Re: my fist openjpa porject / problem. help me please Fri, 22 Feb, 09:01
Adam Furmanczuk Cannot join on constant field Fri, 22 Feb, 11:39
Rick Curtis Re: my fist openjpa porject / problem. help me please Fri, 22 Feb, 13:29
Rick Curtis Re: Cannot join on constant field Fri, 22 Feb, 13:33
Adam Furmanczuk Re: Cannot join on constant field Fri, 22 Feb, 14:42
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 201520
Jun 201516
May 20156