openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Alex <fiie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: How to get the reference of StoreContext
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:30:52 GMT
Rick,

Thanks for your reply.

I will enhance the entities later. I just want to know how to implement option D...

Alex

From: Rick Curtis
Date: 2013-02-12 22:25
To: users; fiiexbl
Subject: Re: How to get the reference of StoreContext
First off, you're using openjpa.RuntimeUnenhancedClasses=supported which is not recommended.
You'll be much, much happier if you spend the time to set up another enhancement[1] method
(build time / javaagent).

.... and on to your real question, I think you should be looking at options A or C and ignore
option D.

Thanks,
Rick

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/entity-enhancement.html