openjpa-users mailing list archives

From mwalter <marc.wal...@sbb.ch>
Subject Re: Different version incrementation behavior (or bug?)
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:16:37 GMT
Hi Kevin,

thanks a lot for your answer and for providing some useful links.
Unfortunately I could not find anything related to our problem in the
documented inconsistencies and issues.
In the meanwhile I created a little  test project on GitHub
<https://github.com/mwalter/test-openjparelations>   which shows the
problems I mentioned above. Maybe you find some time to have a look at.

The JUnit test cases are green for OpenJPA 1.2.2 but as soon as you switch
to OpenJPA 2.2.1 (by editing the pom.xml) test results change. Well, maybe I
should have written the asserts to show green using OpenJPA 2.2.1 instead.
In our opinion OpenJPA 2.2.1 behaves correctly regarding version
incrementation when performing list operations like adding or removing.