openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolf <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running out of JDBC connections with openjpa-2.1.0 + Oracle-11g
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:02:30 GMT
I am fully aware that pooling is the way to go, but I want to just
prove out the simple case first.  Also the final deployment will be in
a JEE container, so it will be doing the pooling.

I really wish there was a logging setting to trace acquire/release of
JDBC Connections - I looked at the source for (I forget now, something
like JDBCDatStore)  it had logging but not of acquire/release of
Connections.

What is this LoggingConnectionDecorator?  would that help me log
connection activity?  If so, how is it configured?

Thanks,

    -Chris