openjpa-users mailing list archives

From mwalter <marc.wal...@sbb.ch>
Subject Re: Why is parent version incremented on update of child entity?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:10:46 GMT
There's an error in my first post.

I have a list of entities in a parent-child relationship. Now If I change an
entity in the list everything is fine. The versions of the changed entity
and the parent are updated only.
But if I add or remove an element to or from the list of children ALL child
entity versions are increased in the list. I suppose this is the optimistic
lock protection mechanism Mark mentioned.

So I guess there is no way to intercept this behaviour?