openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openjpa-kernel : using PostgreSQL's inet operators in JPQL
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:27:53 GMT
You're right about not all of Kodo's features being added to OpenJPA.

Feel free to make a feature request, in JIRA. Unfortunately a lot of the
former Kodo developers are busy on other projects, and the rest of the
OpenJPA developers might not be familiar with Kodo's features.

What I'm getting at here is that you might have to do a lot of research to
get the feature into OpenJPA. We don't have the original implementers at
hand, or the original code base to donate.

-mike