openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Henno Vermeulen <he...@huizemolenaar.nl>
Subject RE: Fetchgroups recursion problem
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 08:34:45 GMT

>From your post I assume that you are querying for an A object. In my case when I did that,

Van: Sirisha Chiruvolu [mailto:chsiri100@gmail.com]
Verzonden: zaterdag 3 november 2012 16:03
Aan: users@openjpa.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Fetchgroups recursion problem

}

Class B{

	@OneToMany(mappedBy = "aCase", fetch = FetchType.Lazy)
	private List<Class C> caseList;...
}
Class C{

}

Class Test{

 OpenJPAEntityManager oem = OpenJPAPersistence.cast(em);
	em.clear();
		oem.getFetchPlan().setMaxFetchDepth(3).addFetchGroup("Group1");
}

My problem is Class C records are not getting eagerly fetched, there are
sperate queries that are getting fired . I want to fetch all the records in
a single query.

Can anyone help me..

		OpenJPAQuery q1=oem.createQuery(statement.toString());