openjpa-users mailing list archives

From RadeMartinovic <r...@rcub.bg.ac.rs>
Subject Re: Build time Enhancement & Maven dependencies, persistence.xml
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 17:38:07 GMT
I now see I have made MULTIPLE errors in my post.  I'll try to correct
myself.

So this is the original part:

RadeMartinovic wrote
> - enhancer searches for compiled Java classes, which are usually located
> in /target/ directory
> -
> <includes>
>  is strict so if you do not state anything, nothing will be compiled.
> - since OpenJPA 2.2.0 I noticed that dynamic class loader is active
> although I have previously enhanced all entities in my model.

This is what I wanted to say:
-static, compile time, enhancer searches for compiled Java classes, which
are usually located in /target/ directory
- <includes> is strict so if you do not state anything, nothing will be
enhanced at compile time
- since OpenJPA 2.2.0 I noticed that dynamic enhancer is active although I
have previously enhanced all entities in my model.