openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why not OpenJPA map BigDecimal to NUMERIC(precision, scale) on database support NUMERIC
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:35:20 GMT
I looked back through my emails from when I backed this change out and
can't figure out which test I regressed. The reason that I backed the
change out rather than fix the problem is because we were in the middle of
trying to cut a release. I'll open a new JIRA soon here and just recommit
the change to trunk for Derby / DB2 and fix the bug(s) when it rolls in.

> Is there any reason to ignore (precision, scale) of numeric on postgres?
If I made the change for postgres, is this something you would be able to
test?

Thanks,
Rick

--