openjpa-users mailing list archives

From yu wang <wangy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use WLS connection pool
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 08:30:11 GMT
Experts:
I defined a non xa datasource in WLS which JNDI name is ds_test
Here is a snippet I am using.
	<persistence-unit name="tsam" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">
                <non-jta-data-source>ds_test</non-jta-data-source>

I do not define <property name="openjpa.ConnectionDriverName"> and
conn URL in persistence.xml since I think my app should find these
information from JNDI name.

Whne I boot my app, I got error message like below:
A JDBC Driver or DataSource class name must be specified in the
ConnectionDriverName property.

Regards,
Yu Wang