openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Alex Kaiser <kai...@textkernel.nl>
Subject Re: Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory': "jpa " is not valid Specification
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 12:34:14 GMT
Hi,

I am not setting this anywhere. I actually wonder where it comes from.
I am using vanilla maven packages with only configuration in spring and
persistence.xml, where I don't set the spec anywhere.
I never set the specification programmatically. Something seems to be
setting it, but I don't know what.
So I probably have to debug this thing so I can see the call stack.

Alexander