openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: maven-openjpa-plugin ClassLoader issues?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 08:50:58 GMT
No, this works perfectly over here. You do not need to add any dependency at all!
The only stuff I had to add is cobertura if you use code coverage reporting. The reason is
that cobertura enhances the classes with it's own interceptors and openjpa fails to enhance
if it cannot find those classes.

LieGrue,
strub