openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann ...@logemann.org>
Subject Re: not a recognized entity
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2012 21:24:07 GMT
Hi,

just read some more about it. Now i know that Spring has nothing to do with submitting the
persitent classes list to OpenJPA. It seems that for some classes i have no problem because
the VM loaded the entity before issueing the JPQL query. While loading the entity in the VM,
it gets "listed". During "normal" runtime i dont have these problems because the nature of
the application lifecycle is completely different as opposed to unit testing in a CI server.
As it seems i have several options now: Listing them in persistence.xml or using OpenJPA openjpa.MetaDataFactory
arguments.

Dont know if this solves all of my questions but i think i am getting closer to the answer....

---
regards
Marc Logemann
http://www.logemann.org
http://www.logentis.de

Am 30.09.2012 um 22:30 schrieb Marc Logemann <li@logemann.org>:

> Hi,
>
> after hours of researching i am lost. Perhaps someone can help out. In my CI server i
am getting a stacktrace like this:

> [getDHLLeitcode] org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: An error occurred
while parsing the query filter "select d from DP_ORT_DA d where lower(d.oname) = ?1". Error
message: The name "DP_ORT_DA" is not a recognized entity or identifier. Perhaps you meant
DP_PLZ_DA, which is a close match. Known entity names: [User, CarrierMapping, Device, GLSBox,
CostCentre, Workplace, JobTrigger, AlternateSender, ContactNN, BlackBoxMapping, CmrCarrier,
DP_STRA_DB, EmailConnection, Distribution, NumberRange, Balance, Client, Right, NVListener,
FtpConnection, AccountingHistory, Document, SameDayDelivery, DPDVersion, Contact, DeliveryAddress,
DistributionContainer, DP_PLZ_DA, DPDDepot, Configuration, CustomsOffice, Country, DHLAccountingClientSettings,
Notification, EdiConnection, PriceMatrix, GLN, Communications, TrackTraceSetting, Address,
BankAccount, Role, Printer, Label, AZCPR00F, PackagingDimension, Person]
> [15:13:47][getDHLLeitcode] <openjpa-2.1.0-r422266:1071316 nonfatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: An error occurred while parsing the query
filter "select d from DP_ORT_DA d where lower(d.oname) = ?1". Error message: The name "DP_ORT_DA"
is not a recognized entity or identifier. Perhaps you meant DP_PLZ_DA, which is a close match.
Known entity names: [User, CarrierMapping, Device, GLSBox, CostCentre, Workplace, JobTrigger,
AlternateSender, ContactNN, BlackBoxMapping, CmrCarrier, DP_STRA_DB, EmailConnection, Distribution,
NumberRange, Balance, Client, Right, NVListener, FtpConnection, AccountingHistory, Document,
SameDayDelivery, DPDVersion, Contact, DeliveryAddress, DistributionContainer, DP_PLZ_DA, DPDDepot,
Configuration, CustomsOffice, Country, DHLAccountingClientSettings, Notification, EdiConnection,
PriceMatrix, GLN, Communications, TrackTraceSetting, Address, BankAccount, Role, Printer,
Label, AZCPR00F, PackagingDimension, Person] at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.exps.AbstractExpressionBuilder.parseException(AbstractExpressionBuilder.java:119)
at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getClassMetaData(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:195)

> Now this looks quite easy because normally it means that the queried entity "DP_ORT_DA"
is not an entity. Either not enhanced or somehow not registered. First of all, it is enhanced.
I reverse engineered the class file which resides in my CI (continius integration) server
work dir. Because i use spring, entities get auto-registered without the need listing them
in persistence.xml. Really exciting is that OpenJPA proposes or suggest using DP_PLZ_DA, because
this is registered. This is weird because this class is in the same package and is of course
also enhanced as the other entity as well.

> Of course i dont have this problem when doing a production build. Its only in my CI server
which uses mainly the same ANT tasks for enhancing and stuff. What can i do to debug this
further? Getting low on ideas how to debug it.... Thanks.