openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error like "Borrow prepareStatement from pool failed"
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:47:13 GMT
>  I guess it is a bug of OpenJPA 1.2.2..
This is clearly a case of incorrect configuration... not a bug.

You are connecting to Derby[1], yet you told OpenJPA that you were
connecting to an Oracle[2] database.

Thanks,
Rick

[1] <property name="openjpa.ConnectionProperties"
value="driverClassName=org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver,url=jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/test;create=true,
username=app,password=app,maxActive=30,
maxWait=10000,poolPreparedStatements=true" />
[2]  <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary" value="oracle(DatePrecision=
1000)"/>

--
*Rick Curtis*