openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oracle clob exception
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:19:39 GMT
*>  The uniqueness of my situation is that i'm running in OSGI environment..
*

You probably hit the nail on the head...  I didn't see your connection
between the loading of the oracle.sql package and the osgi classloading
environment.  It's probably dependent on your osgi environment.  The
current context classloader seems to work in WebSphere's osgi runtime for
between various osgi environments.  Which osgi runtime are you running with?

I would suggest opening a JIRA.  Since you have a workaround, you can make
progress.

Thanks,
Kevin