openjpa-users mailing list archives

From garpinc <garp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to set custom tablespace?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:29:06 GMT
What I ended up doing is creating my own oracle dictionary:

public class OracleDictionaryWithInitTrans extends OracleDictionary {

    @Override
    public String[] getCreateTableSQL(Table table) {
        String[] tableSql = super.getCreateTableSQL(table);
        tableSql[0] = tableSql[0] + " INITRANS 255 ";
        return tableSql;
    }

}

Then in my configuration:
        String databaseType = new
org.apache.ddlutils.PlatformUtils().determineDatabaseType(dataSource);
        if (databaseType != null &&
databaseType.toLowerCase().contains("oracle")) {
            jpaConf.put("openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary",
OracleDictionaryWithInitTrans.class.getName());
        }