openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Boblitz John <John.Bobl...@BERTSCHI.com>
Subject ActiveMq as RemoteCommitProvider
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 15:20:06 GMT
Good Afternoon,

I am trying to implement activeMQ as my RemoteCommitProvider, but I'm having a hard time getting
it running.

I have multiple EntityManagerFactories, which are accessing the same underlying data and need
to coordinate the Data Caches.

I have tried the steps mentioned on the activeMQ site for setting up JNDI and the few instructions
I found in the JPA Manual.

But it's not working as desired.

I have searched a bit, but either my search-foo is weakening, or I'm not using the right keywords
- but I can not find any type of
"guide" for setting this up.

So,  does anyone know of a good doc for setting this up?  Or maybe you have done it as well
and can send me a sample config?

Im using openJpa 2.2.0 and I'm stuck at even making the connection work (I get a naming error).

I'm not asking for debug help unless offered, therefore I'm not posting the code /traces just
yet as I don't want to derail
the group.

Thanks,

John

----

Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard disk?