openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Deploying OpenJPA 2.2.0 on JBoss 7.1
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:34:14 GMT
Hi all,
I've found this guide [1] about using OenJPA 2.2.0 and JBoss 7.1: I had
some minor issues (already reported on that page) easily solved, but
then I came to this exception, thrown at every JPA query:

<openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 nonfatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: An error occurred
while parsing the query filter "SELECT e FROM  ExternalResource e".
Error message: The name "ExternalResource" is not a recognized entity or
identifier. Perhaps you meant ExternalResource, which is a close match.
Known entity names: [ExternalResource, AbstractSchema, RAttrUniqueValue,
AbstractVirAttr, Membership, TaskExec, SyncopeConf, Report, RAttr,
AbstractExec, SyncopeLogger, USchema, MAttr, PasswordPolicy, RSchema,
MSchema, MAttrValue, MAttrUniqueValue, AbstractAttr, AbstractDerSchema,
AbstractVirSchema, UAttr, AccountPolicy, RAttrValue, UAttrValue,
ReportExec, SyncopeUser, Notification, ConnInstance, AbstractDerAttr,
AbstractAttrValue, SyncopeRole, SyncPolicy, Policy,
ReportletConfInstance, Task, UAttrUniqueValue, Entitlement,
SchemaMapping, UserRequest]
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.exps.AbstractExpressionBuilder.parseException(AbstractExpressionBuilder.java:119)

[openjpa-kernel-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getClassMetaData(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:194)

[openjpa-kernel-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.resolveClassMetaData(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:167)

[openjpa-kernel-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateMetaData(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:242)

[openjpa-kernel-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateMetaData(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:212)

[openjpa-kernel-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateType(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:205)

[openjpa-kernel-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.access$200(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:80)

[openjpa-kernel-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder$ParsedJPQL.populate(JPQLExpressionBuilder.java:2417)

[openjpa-kernel-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLParser.populate(JPQLParser.java:61)
[openjpa-kernel-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]

I've taken a look at JPQLExpressionBuilder.getClassMetaData() and it
seems to me that the problem might lie in some hidden Classloader thing
in JBoss: any hint?

Thanks for your support.
Regards.

[1] https://community.jboss.org/thread/201329