openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timestamp precision question.
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:43:20 GMT
Hi Yu,
Can you clarify your request?    You said that your Timestamp fields are
persisted to the DB at a millisecond level.  But, I'm not following your
"print" comments and microsecond precision level.  After retrieved from the
DB, are the Timestamps still at a millisecond precision?  Or, are you
looking to store the Timestamp to the DB at a microsecond precision?
Various databases have different practices as it comes to Timestamp
precision.  If you could clarify what your expectations are, maybe
something can be figured out.  Thanks.

Kevin