openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: OpenJPA enhancer or load-time weaver was not run..
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:26:18 GMT
Hi!

You can use OpenJPAs openjpa-maven-plugin for doing build-time enhancement.
As I think WAS-6.1 comes with a OpenJPA version prior to 2.2.0, you would need to use the
'old' plugin we hacked and hosted on codehaus:

http://mojo.codehaus.org/openjpa-maven-plugin/

From openjpa-2.2.0 on this is not provided as part of OpenJPA itself.
We finally need to improve the docs for it, but here is a sample about it's usage:
https://github.com/struberg/lightweightEE/blob/master/backend-api/pom.xml

LieGrue,
strub