openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Alexey Romanov <alexey.v.roma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change of MappingDefaults breaks OPENJPA_SEQUENCE_TABLE
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 08:46:10 GMT
No, I've checked and it doesn't. DBIdentifierUtilImpl.makeIdentifierValid
doesn't check for it. The relevant part is at the end:

        if (validName.isDelimited()) {
            String delimCase =
getIdentifierConfiguration().getDelimitedCase();
            if (delimCase.equals(CASE_LOWER)) {
                return DBIdentifier.toLower(validName,true);
            }
            else if (delimCase.equals(CASE_UPPER)) {
                return DBIdentifier.toUpper(validName,true);
            }
            else {
                return validName;
            }
        }
        return DBIdentifier.toUpper(validName);

Of course, I could avoid calling dict.getValidColumnName in my
ImprovedMappingDefaults, but I don't think that's ideal.