openjpa-users mailing list archives

From ubiteck <surs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 9.1 [Error :current transaction is aborted]
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:03:50 GMT
He Kevin,
Thanks for your quick reply.

1) I added the printParameters attribute in my ConnectionFactory property to
test the/ pg_get_serial_sequence/ stored procedure with the parameters
displayed in the log. It runs without problems.
2) I tried to remove the SchemaAction parameters but it has no effects.
3) I downgraded Postgress to v8.4 on my ubuntu box to verify and it "solves"
the problem.

I will install the 9.1 version on my Mac and try to debug it.

S├ębastien