openjpa-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <reversemappingtool> type doesn't support the "annotations" attribute
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 20:31:07 GMT
The documentation says: -annotations/-ann <true/t | false/f>: Set to true
to generate JPA annotations in generated Java classes. (page 294 openJPA
2.2.0)

But i use:  generateAnnotations="true" and works

<reversemappingtool
  package="com.xyz.model"
  directory="${basedir}/src/main/java"
  metadata="none"
  generateAnnotations="true"

2012/5/11 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>

> Im trying to add the annotations atribbute to my pom.xml in
> the <reversemappingtool> tag but i get this error:
>

> Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.1:run (default) on project
> mavenproject3: Error executing ant tasks: The <reversemappingtool> type
> doesn't support the "annotations" attribute.
>
> pom.xml:
>
> <plugin>
>                 <artifactId>maven-antrun-plugin</artifactId>
>                 <version>1.1</version>
>                 <executions>
>                     <execution>
>                         <phase>generate-sources</phase>
>                         <configuration>
>                             <tasks>
>                                 <taskdef name="reversemappingtool"
>
>  classname="org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.ant.ReverseMappingToolTask"/>
>
>                                 <reversemappingtool
>                                     package="com.xyz.model"
>                                     directory="${basedir}/src/main/java"
>                                     annotations="true"
>                                 >

>                                     <config
>
> propertiesFile="${basedir}/src/main/resources/META-INF/persistence.xml"/>
>
>                                     <codeformat
>                                         tabSpaces="4"
>                                         spaceBeforeParen="true"
>                                         braceOnSameLine="false"/>
>                                 </reversemappingtool>
>                             </tasks>
>                         </configuration>
>                         <goals>
>                             <goal>run</goal>
>                         </goals>
>                     </execution>
>                 </executions>
>                 <dependencies>
>                     <dependency>
>                         <groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId>
>                         <artifactId>openjpa</artifactId>
>                         <version>2.2.0</version>
>                     </dependency>
>                     <dependency>
>                         <groupId>mysql</groupId>
>                         <artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>
>                         <version>5.1.19</version>
>                     </dependency>
>                 </dependencies>
>             </plugin>