openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Persson <mailto.wo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stress tests and configuration
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 06:43:31 GMT
Hi Rick.

These are the actual stacktraces that you get with log level WARN. I
changed to TRACE and got more information that actually lead me to beleave
that the DynamicDataStructs where the problem. For some reason it could not
handle special types of data. Without DynamicDataStructs it seems to work
at the moment.

Didn't save the stacktrace but I'm sure I got the null pointer exception on

365: BCMethod method = bc.declareMethod(name, type, new Class[]{ int.class
});

in DynamicStorageGenerator.java

It didn't recognize the type supplied. If your interested I could turn the
feature on and get a trace for you.

Best regards

Daniel