openjpa-users mailing list archives

From schamarthi <srinivas.chamar...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception during the unit tests in Eclipse(including maven)
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 22:40:02 GMT
I am populating data from xml and persisting entities using entitymanager
during my application startup and everything is fine. But however I am
trying to run the junits with setup containing the script to load the test
data by persisting them using entitymanager, I am seeing the following
exception...

PS: I haven't set any userId value in my unit tests.

not sure what does this mean.... am not able to get away with this
exception. appreciate any quick help.

Primary key field com.all4u.server.domain.Member.userId of
com.all4u.server.domain.Member@187e184 has non-default value. The instance
life cycle is in PNewState state and hence an existing non-default value for
the identity field is not permitted. You either need to remove the
@GeneratedValue annotation or modify the code to remove the initializer
processing.; nested exception is <openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 nonfatal
user error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.InvalidStateException: Primary