openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:58:02 GMT
Hi Daniel,
There is no direct support for the MySQL spatial extensions in OpenJPA.
You could maybe model the support by wrappering the constructs in an
embeddable, but that may not give you the full support you are looking
for.  You could always help develop this support in OpenJPA and contribute
it back to the community...  :-)

Thanks,
Kevin