openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: New asm-dependency in OpenJPA 2.2.0?
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 19:16:58 GMT
Hi,

yes, I am using the binary zip from
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/openjpa/2.2.0/apache-openjpa-2.2.0-binary.zipand
not maven.

And in my case the Ant-based build broke where I do build-time enhancement
of the JPA classes via the Ant-Task org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask,
which now requires asm to be found on the classpath.

It's a simple fix to add this in the build.xml and with this all tests run
fine.

BTW, the main page of OpenJPA currently mentions a version 2.2.1 ("2.2.1 is
the latest"), I don't think this version is available, right?

Thanks... Dominik.