openjpa-users mailing list archives

From kostellodon <donald.g.koste...@citi.com>
Subject Re: Lifecycle listener invoked on Query
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:54:05 GMT
I'm not using either a data cache or a query cache.  Do you mean
IgnoreChanges?  I set a value of IgnoreChanges=true, and that caused the
first call to go away.  However, that doesn't work for me, since I can't
always assume my object isn't dirty - methods earlier in my transaction may
have changed it.  I want the object that's in the entity manager returned,
and don't need it flushed before the end of the transaction.