openjpa-users mailing list archives

From LongkerDandy <longkerda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Java 7 OpenJPA Maven Enhance
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 04:05:15 GMT
I'm now using openjpa 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.
Seems the enhancement now works, But I still got a VerifyError when first
time try to access the database.

Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stackmap frame at branch
target 190 in method
org.chii2.medialibrary.persistence.entity.ImageFileImpl.<clinit>()V at
offset 181
 at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_02]
 at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264) ~[na:1.7.0_02]
 at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.classForName(MetaDataRepository.java:1550)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.loadPersistentTypesInternal(MetaDataRepository.java:1526)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.loadPersistentTypes(MetaDataRepository.java:1504)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.loadPersistentTypes(MetaDataRepository.java:1484)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory.synchronizeMappings(JDBCBrokerFactory.java:141)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory.synchronizeMappings(JDBCBrokerFactory.java:164)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory.newBrokerImpl(JDBCBrokerFactory.java:122)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:209)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(DelegatingBrokerFactory.java:156)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:227)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:60)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.aries.jpa.container.impl.CountingEntityManagerFactory.createEntityManager(CountingEntityManagerFactory.java:70)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.aries.jpa.container.context.transaction.impl.JTAEntityManager.getPersistenceContext(JTAEntityManager.java:92)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.aries.jpa.container.context.transaction.impl.JTAEntityManager.getCriteriaBuilder(JTAEntityManager.java:391)
~[na:na]
 at
org.chii2.medialibrary.persistence.PersistenceServiceImpl.init(PersistenceServiceImpl.java:35)
~[na:na]
~[na:1.7.0_02]
 at
~[na:1.7.0_02]
 at
~[na:1.7.0_02]
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601) ~[na:1.7.0_02]
 at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.utils.ReflectionUtils.invoke(ReflectionUtils.java:226)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.invoke(BeanRecipe.java:824)
~[na:na]
 at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.runBeanProcInit(BeanRecipe.java:636)
~[na:na]
 ... 64 common frames omitted

Do I miss something for OpenJPA 2.2.0 ?

Regards