openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Baylis <maill...@baylishome.me.uk>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.1.1 and read entitys being marked as dirty
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:38:44 GMT
Thanks guys,  all working now.   Build time enhancement resolves the
entity dirty problems.

The message:-

12263 [main] INFO  openjpa.Runtime  - The Entity
"uk.me.baylishome.homeaccounts.jpa.Account" was enhanced at level "2",
but the current level of enhancement is "1,055,128".

was caused by downlevel enhancement,  which I would have resolved
myself, however I feel the message is backwards.  It should have said
Account is enhanced at 1,055,128.

Cheers,

Michael