openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Baylis <maill...@baylishome.me.uk>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.1.1 and read entitys being marked as dirty
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:03:17 GMT
Ok,  switched to buildtime enhancement and getting different problems
now!!  Switched to working with a basic java project to resolve all the
problems.....

When attempting to use :-

Account account = em.find(Account.class, "JL");

I get:-
Exception in thread "main" <openjpa-2.1.1-r422266:1148538 nonfatal store
error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityNotFoundException: Cannot
perform find using null object id.
FailedObject: null [java.lang.String]
     at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java:920)
     at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java:902)
     at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.find(DelegatingBroker.java:231)
     at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.find(EntityManagerImpl.java:486)

I have googled and found references by no solutions,  tried to step into
the code bt I get lost along the way!!  The key is a simple string and
does exist in the DB.

I do, however, notice this message:-

12263 [main] INFO  openjpa.Runtime  - The Entity
"uk.me.baylishome.homeaccounts.jpa.Account" was enhanced at level "2",
but the current level of enhancement is "1,055,128".

which doesn't sound right.  Only OpenJPA 2.1.1 is on the classpath, and
build path, so I don't understand the version match,  any ideas?

Getting very frustrated with this  :-(

Cheers,

Michael