openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception onstartup
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:58:21 GMT
to answer my own question:

It was not really connected to OpenJPA, the reason for that exception was a
conflict between java-ee-5.1.2.jar and another jar that contains the
javax.persistence.* packages.
By modifying java-ee-5.1.2.jar to have only a single version of the
javax.persistence.* packages in the classpath the issue was fixed.

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner