openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception onstartup
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 23:01:25 GMT
Hi,

some users of (Apache) Openmeetings report following exception to our
mailing lists:

*javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Found 'javax.persistence.provider'
property in the map but the value is not a String. Found object : 'null'.*

You can find hardly anything about this exception in the net and I tested
on various platforms ... never had this issue.

Is there a known problem or root cause for this exception?
It seems to me like a problem with finding the persistence.xml.

Thanks!
Sebastian