openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to configure transaction timeout?
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:28:16 GMT
Hi Bengt,
  One way will be to set timeouts of lock and query in persistence.xml.

    <property name="openjpa.LockTimeout" value="30000"/>
    <property name="openjpa.ConnectionFactoryProperties"
value="QueryTimeout=5000"/>

  It is also possible to set these timeouts for individual query (passing
them as query hints) or explicit locking via em.lock(...) API calls.

PS: I know I have not solved the Auditor classloading in OSGi environment.
Actually a large experiment to do that failed. I will make another attempt
to solve it within a smaller scope.

-----
Pinaki Poddar
Chair, Apache OpenJPA Project