openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TransactionRequiredException on persist on extended EM?
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 14:30:01 GMT
Well, you didn't mention that you had a test case that proved otherwise...
:-)  I thought you were just asking about the documentation.

If your assessment is accurate, then this sounds like a spec compliance
issue -- which I am surprised hasn't been discovered until now.  If you
could package together a simple junit testcase that demonstrates this
scenario, then we should take a closer look.  A JIRA [1] would also be
good, if you access to that.

Thanks,
Kevin

[1]  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA