openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query hint for isolation level does not work (OpenJPA 2.0.1 on DB2)
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:03:47 GMT
Tobias -

I'm somewhat confused by your post? .. I assume you meant to put snippets of
a runtime warning?

> DB2Dictionary defines a constant but it seems it is never used.
Correct.

> How can I set the isolation level to read-uncommited to produce the DB2
SQL clause "WITH UR"?
As it stands today, using the WITH UR syntax is unsupported. You have two
options... start hacking[1], or use a native query.

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/development.html

Thanks,
Rick

--