openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running PCEnhancer on a pile of classes that are not all entities
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 14:47:53 GMT
This should be explained in our user manual. It'd be nice to reduce the
number of warning messages, and make them a little more friendly too.

I've opened a JIRA :
OPENJPA-2047<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-2047>to
address the documentation, and look into a better way to log this
condition.

-mike