openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Join fetch does not work if data cache is enabled
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:40:57 GMT
OpenJPA has historically had problems with JOIN FETCH syntax, but this
sounds like a new bug.

Would you be adverse to trying OpenJPA's fetch plans instead? I mentioned it
in this post : http://markmail.org/message/wrqdyc22b2gaocux, and there's
some information in the manual at:
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#ref_guide_runtime_jpafetch.

In general fetch plans work more reliably with OpenJPA, and they might be a
workaround for you while we work on the bug.

hth
-mike