openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Enable Buildtime entity enhancement in RSA?
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:31:09 GMT
Hi,
BranchVO is an Embeddable.  The enhancement process should process @Entity,
@MappedSuperClass, and @Embeddable POJOs.

You mentioned earlier that you were using WebSphere.  But, the code snippet
below shows you manually creating the EMF and EM.  So, I would guess that
for this test case, you are not running within WebSphere.  And, if that's
the case, then how are you enhancing your POJOs?  A simple enhancement
technique for testcases running outside of an app server is to use the
-javaagent:<location of OpenJPA library> parameter.

>From your description, it does look to be a simple case of non-enhancement.
Now we just need to figure out why your POJOs are not getting enhanced, even
though you think they should be.

Thanks,
Kevin